CineSuite is designed to be an enterprise wide software solution for the cinema industry.
Communication between the modules is through the Internet standard TCP/IP protocol.
CineSuite applications can communicate with each other on a single computer, across a
local network or over the Internet. Eprad's CineSuite software provides the ability to
setup, monitor and manage your CNA automation systems right at your computer.
V2.0 of CineSuite development is now complete. This new version adds features
necessary for the eCNA automation including Ethernet communication.
V2.0 includes a number of enhancements and improvements due to the addition of an
Ethernet port on the CNA automations.
V2.0 of the CineSuite software is now a single download and installation file. Simply
download the CineSuite.zip V2.0.8 (7.98MB) file, extract the files and run the Setup.exe. The installation
program will take you through the installation process where you will select the individual components
of the CineSuite system you would like to install. Below are the programs included with
the CineSuite download.
Download CineSuite Now V2.0.8 (7.98MB)
V2.0 is not compatible with older versions of CineSuite. If upgrading, you must upgrade
all programs for CineSuite to work properly.
The heart of the CineSuite software is the CineNet Driver. This program is
required when using CineSuite.
- The CineNet Driver handles the communications between the CineSuite programs and the CNA automations.
- V2.0 works with the PCI-64 Gateway, VNC Gateway and eCNA boards (using Ethernet)
- Collects all the event information from the automation used to generate reports using CineSuite Reporter II
- Communicates with ticketing systems to update CNA show schedules
- V2.0 – All CineSuite programs communicate with the CineNet Drivers. Older versions required the installation of the CineSuite Router. The CineSuite Router is obsolete with V2.0.
- Includes the KDI server. This will allow the user to setup an unlimited number of KDI screens that will be displayed on CNA-200 automations.
The CineSuite Manager is the main user interface for the CineSuite software.
- Create, copy, upload, download CNA Programs, Supervisory settings, Show Schedules
- View LSN and LIN device status
- Monitor automation show status
- View Show Log and Event Log
- Perform Flash Upgrade
CineSuite Reporter II
The CineSuite Reporter is one of the most valuable CineSuite programs for a theatre owner.
- Automatically e-mails reports providing real time accurate information about shows including faults and show interruptions.
- Helps identify equipment or training deficiencies
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly reports and summaries.
- Reports can be customized
- Does not require Outlook
CineSuite CNA Remote Monitor
The CineSuite Monitor provides remote monitoring of all CNA automations on any computer on the network.
- Full color monitoring provides a quick and easy way to know if any shows have a problems
- Any number of CineSuite Monitors can be running on the network
CineSuite Location Server
The CineSuite Location Server provides the ability to connect together multiple complexes across a WAN or Internet.
- Only necessary if connecting multiple cinema complexes.
- Allows users to use other CineSuite programs to communicate with all facilities from a single location
Digital Projector Interface
The digital projector interface allows theatres that run preshow digital projector systems
to control their digital projectors using CineSuite software. Using a simple protocol,
the Digital Projector Interface turns the digital preshow projectors on and off based
on status conditions received from the CNA automations. To interface to this program, please
EPRAD, Incorporated Copyright Notice
All content (including product manuals, software updates and programs) and graphics on
this site are protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties and may not be copied
without the express permission of EPRAD, Incorporated, which reserves all rights. Re-use of any of
this site's content and graphics online for any purpose is strictly prohibited.
Disclaimer of Warranties
By using this site you expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of this site is at your sole risk. This site is provided on an "AS IS" and
"AS AVAILABLE" basis. EPRAD, Incorporated expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express
or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness
for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- EPRAD makes no warranty that (i) this site will meet your requirements, (ii) the service to this site
will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained
from the use of this site will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products,
services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through this site will
meet you expectations, and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this site is done at
your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your
computer system, hardware or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from EPRAD or from
this site shall create any warranty not expressly stated.